Aluminum Boat Pods






Aluminum boats are the most common boats for catfish anglers for a variety of reasons. i recently posted a video of my seaark procat 240 catfish boat coverin.... Find great deals on ebay for aluminum boat pods. shop with confidence.. Aluminum boats are the most common boats for catfish anglers for a variety of reasons. i recently posted a video of my seaark procat 240 catfish boat. 2nd video of my 10' x 36'' jon boat with the small beavertail pods. i am setting up this boat to fish in the skinny waters of mosquito lagoon in central..





Floatation Pods


Floatation pods




Fiberglass Flotation Pods For Boats Pictures to Pin on ...


Fiberglass flotation pods for boats pictures to pin on






My Custom Offshore Bracket: I/O Conversion for less than ...


My custom offshore bracket: i/o conversion for less than


Ok so i built some pods for the back of my boat, they welded great and came together just as i wanted. problem lies with welding to the boat. the pods are .100" and the transom is .090ish". i got them tacked up and in position and i start laying a bead and after a few inches the arc just explodes and leaves a small hole. sh!t i say! well, move on.. Re: pod design post by gulfislander

Powered by Blogger.